Cranberry mist and Blush by Caron's Eco friendly collections, zero calories that is! Great ahead start for my new year's vow:) Can't wait to grasp the soft noodles with my chopsticks..mmm... needles that is! I need to find a cute pattern for the blush one, but for the cranberry mist, I already have an idea! yuhu! Yeah, I bought it without any pattern in mind... do you seriously have problem with that! haha.. *kiddin*
But seriously, when you fall in love at the yarn shop, but you have no pattern in mind, how many goody rolls should you buy, for baby projects 3 skeins and what about for adults 5-6????? hmmm.. ??? I get nightmares about my yarn being sold out! :(
I wish my sis Habibi will get here soon, then we'll have fun time shopping at the yarn shop here!!
Weeeeee :)))))
2 comments:
Cool as :))
donK
WOW I LOVE the colours! I know exactly how you feel, I made my hubby and son wait in the car for quite a while today while I browsed the yarn shop I didn´t know existed by our cabbin. I bought myself a real treat of yarn candy, I´ll post it later!
Post a Comment