Sep 3, 2009

Sweater vest for my lil munchkin :)




Hey all! I'm back from the summer vacation! :) I had a great time with my lovely family and some good ole'friends! :) Now back to my favourite hobby, knitting! :)


This cutie is made with Caron's eco friendly yarn in color Pink Blush. I kept a 6/9 month size, just so it fits perfectly this fall (my baby is tiny). :)

Note: This is my first cable knit project! :) So proud :)

Pattern name: Drops vest
Can be found at: garnstudio.com

I've still not decided what color buttons I should have..hmm..maybe dark wooden ones..hmmm..

4 comments:

Habibi said...

Oh my!! Soooo cute!!! You´ll have to send me an e-mail with my little cup cake in it! Love the colour, so fresh and delicious:)

Anonymous said...

Love it :)

donK

Yousuf said...

Den var søt :)

Phinno ji, said...

Thank you guys!