Nov 4, 2009

Made for my cute lil nephew, Abdul Wali :)





I made this cutie for my lil sweetheart Abdul Wali! :)
It's easy wearable, and I highly recommend it for newborns, it doesn't go over the head like regular sweater/vests, so it's great to take it off or put on while baby is sleeping :)

Pattern name: Baby Pebble Vest
Can be found at: The Thrifty Knitters Blog

3 comments:

Habibi said...

ÅÅÅÅÅÅhhhh lovely! Is this the same you knitted in pink?? I love it. I promise I´ll update my blog too within two weeks.. Can´t wait to get back to knitting!!!

Phinno ji, said...

No it's the one I knitted in Mint green..one of my first posts on this blog actually :) The pink one was Garnstudio pattern :) aww..I'm looking for your updates sweetie :) thanks for sweet comments :)

Anonymous said...

Looking good siss :)


DonK